Software for broadcasting
ZaraStudio is an application designed to automate radio stations, though its features make it useful too for supermarkets, shops, coffees...
We offer you a complete solution for your station at a very low cost, or even free if you choose version 1.6.2.
Random music styles, fades and automatic overlaps between songs based on sound level, DTMF tones detection without additional hardware, remote control through the parallel port, a complete events system, four aux players and handling up to six sound cards simultaneously are some of the features that have made it a very popular solution in lots of stations around the world.
We encourage you to check it yourself by downloading our free version or buying version 2 at a really low price.
These are the most remarkable features of ZaraStudio 2:
- Works with standard sound cards
- Plays a wide range of formats (MP2, MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, FLAC)
- It doesn't rely on servers
- Crossfade between audios
- DTMF tone detection without additional equipment
- Contact closures detection through the parallel port
- Complete events module to set the schedule
- Compatible with XP (32 bits), Vista, 7 and 8 (32 and 64 bits)
- Easy to use